The Tyson Events Center, a leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. We value a customer-first mentality in an exciting, fast-paced work environment.
Together we transform events into great experiences through creative entrepreneurship, innovative techniques, and best-in-class service that touch every aspect of the live event experience. Through our expansive scope of integrated services and marketing expertise, we provide our partners with the best resources to generate revenue and drive the bottom line.
The Tyson Events Center is a proud partner of OVG360. OVG360, a division of Oak View Group, is a full-service venue management and hospitality company that helps client-partners reimagine the sports, live entertainment, and convention industries for the betterment of the venue, employees, artists, athletes, and surrounding communities.
Now hiring for the following positions.
- Safely drive the Zamboni to maintain the ice surface before, during, and after events.
- Performs measurements and makes adjustments to ensure ice meets quality standards.
- Helps keep back-of-house areas clean and organized so the Zamboni has access on/off the ice.
The Building Attendant is an event-based position that works specifically in the areas of housekeeping, grounds maintenance, room sets, and arena conversions.
- Set-up and tear down including: risers, chairs, tables, pipe and drape and other items as needed for events at facility
- Execute accurate and timely completion of cleaning checklists and room sets
- Handle folding chairs, stacking chairs, tables of various shapes and sizes, drapery and skirting
- Responsible for safe use of various supplies including variety of cleaning chemicals, mops, brooms, shovels and scrapers
- Operate an assortment of equipment including: buffers/burnishers, rider sweepers/scrubbers, walk behind scrubbers, blowers, vacuums, snow removal equipment and others as needed
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to internal and external clients
- Have excellent people skills with a desire to work with the public
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Desire to have fun with a great group of people
- Prior customer service experience desired
The Ticket Office Representative is responsible for selling and distributing tickets for events to customers. Responsibilities include providing accurate information to the general public about upcoming events.
- Must deliver quality customer service to ticket purchasers
- Must be flexible with schedule
- High energy, hardworking individuals
- Opens and or closes the ticket windows as required.
- Deal knowledgeably, pleasantly, and professionally with the general public on the telephone and in person.
- Collect proper amount for purchase of tickets/coupons as well as issue proper number of tickets/coupons and correct change with efficiency and accuracy.
- Maintains knowledge of all event information and seating charts.
- Fills reservations for seats by telephone or mail, handles Will-Call window according to procedures, or other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills; responds promptly to customer needs, responds to requests for service and assistance, able to work independently and handle most box office questions without assistance.
- Efficiently and courteously answers questions concerning prices, seating and events. Gives information concerning coming attractions.
Food & Beverage
- Concession Stand Attendants
- Concession Stand Cooks
- Suite Attendants
- Catering Runners
Sioux City Non-Profits can join the OVG Hospitality Concession Team!
Your organization will run a Food & Beverage Concession Stand at a Musketeer & Bandit's Home game at the Tyson Events Center.
Represent your organization, make $75 per volunteer/per 5 - 6 hour shift, and raise money for you organization. *Minimum of 4 volunteers per game.
36+ Musketeer Hockey games & 6+ Bandit Football games.
Contact Missy Austin: firstname.lastname@example.org or 712-224.6481
*To qualify, your group will have to submit proof of insurance, W-9 and 501-C3. Workers must be at least 18 years old.
Part-Time Application Info
To apply for part-time, please complete an application. Applications may be completed and emailed to TEC-Tickets@SpectraXP.com or dropped off in person or mailed to: Tyson Events Center, Attn. Human Resources, 401 Gordon Drive, Sioux City, IA 51101. Applications may be filled out in person or dropped off at Tyson Events Center Monday–Friday, 10:00am–5:30pm.
OVG360 is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. Offered candidates must submit to / successfully complete pre-employment screens prior to hire.