Here are just a few of our benefits:
- Advancement opportunities
- Discounts to select events
- Meal perks
- & so much more!
PART-TIME VENUE OPPORTUNITIES
PART-TIME GUEST SERVICES EVENT STAFF
As a member of the Guest Services Team, you will be an essential part of the Guest experience and help build memories that last a lifetime. In this role, you will wear many different hats and have the potential to work in several different areas of the arena. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to ushering, ticket scanning, concourse customer service, greeter and event day security.
Provide exceptional customer service and assistance to all guests
Greet and scan tickets as guests enter the building
- Greet and usher guests to their seats
- Provide directional assistance to guests throughout the facilities
PART-TIME BUILDING ATTENDANT
Part Time Building Attendant is an event based position that works specifically in the areas of housekeeping, grounds maintenance, room sets and arena conversions at the Tyson Events Center & Orpheum Theatre.
- Set-up and tear down including: risers, chairs, tables, pipe and drape and other items as needed for events at facility
- Execute accurate and timely completion of cleaning checklists and room sets
- Handle folding chairs, stacking chairs, tables of various shapes and sizes, drapery and skirting
- Responsible for safe use of various supplies including variety of cleaning chemicals, mops, brooms, shovels and scrapers
- Operate an assortment of equipment including: buffers/burnishers, rider sweepers/scrubbers, walk behind scrubbers, blowers, vacuums, snow removal equipment and others as needed
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to internal and external clients
PART-TIME HOSPITALITY OPPORTUNITIES
PART-TIME CONCESSION COOK
The Cook is responsible for preparing menu items utilizing cooking equipment in a fast-paced environment. The Cook must adhere to high food quality standards to ensure guest satisfaction. Portion control, food waste and sanitation are additional areas that the Cook must be aware of while operating in the Concession Stand.
- Responsible for cooking and packaging food product which is prepared to order or kept warm until sold.
- Receives verbal orders from the front counter staff for food product requirements for guest orders.
- Responsible for maintaining quality and production standards on all menu items. Food must be fresh and of high quality when served to the guests.
- Responsible for portion control and serving temperatures of all products served in the concession stand.
- Responsible for cleaning, stocking and restocking of workstations and displays.
- Responsible for operating large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers and ovens.
- Ensures that all work areas and equipment are clean, food products are properly stored, utensils are clean and put away and floor is swept and mopped at end of shift. The Cook must be checked out before ending the shift by the Floor Supervisor to ensure the concession stand meets cleanliness standards.
- Maintains sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas.
- Must show demonstrated ability to meet the company standard for excellent attendance.
PART-TIME CONCESSION STAND LEAD
The Concession Stand Lead is repsonsible for overseeing the operation of the concession stands including the cashiers, cooking and prep areas. The stand lead will oversee stands cleanliness/neatness, product quality, customer service,and food and alcohol safety. Must be able to maintain excellent attendance in accordance with the attendance policy.
- Oversee the operations and staff of the conesssion stands
- Ability to build orders, prepare food, and knowledge in all areas of concessions operations.
- Responsible for maintaining stock and supply levels of items
- Listening and responding to customer requests or concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized workspace including but not limited to disposal of
garbage & cleaning dishes.
- Serve beverages to guests including alcoholic beverages responsibly. Must check guest’s ID in accordance
with state/federal regulations to verify minimum age requirement for purchase of alcoholic beverages.
- Maintains sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas
PART-TIME WAREHOUSE RUNNERS
Hiring warehouse runners for 2023-2024 season at the Tyson Event Center. Here at OVG Hospitality, we are looking for motivated individuals who would like part-time employment to work with us as warehouse support for hockey games, indoor football, concerts and many other events!
- Responsible for helping set up and stocking all concession stands, portable locations. Attention to detail including company standards of inventory control, sanitation, presentation, and quality is always required.
- Ensure the cleanliness of all concession stands by removing all trash and recyclables.
- Responsible for rotating food products during the stocking process to ensure the freshest products are being served to guests.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the warehouse including sweeping, mopping, organizing storage areas and cleaning commissary dishes.
- Flexible work schedule. Must be able to work weekends
Sioux City Non-Profits can join the OVG Hospitality Concession Team!
Your organization will run a Food & Beverage Concession Stand at a Musketeer & Bandit's Home game at the Tyson Events Center.
Represent your organization, make $75 per volunteer/per 5 - 6 hour shift, and raise money for you organization. *Minimum of 4 volunteers per game.
36+ Musketeer Hockey games & 6+ Bandit Football games.
Contact Missy Austin: firstname.lastname@example.org or 712-224.6481
*To qualify, your group will have to submit proof of insurance, W-9 and 501-C3. Workers must be at least 18 years old.