Holiday Collections Craft Fair
EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
DateNov 21 - 22, 2020
Ticket Prices$4 Advance Online / $5 Day Of
AvailabilityOn Sale Now
Due to the recent Governor’s proclamation regarding gatherings the Holiday Collections Craft Fair scheduled for November 21 and 22 at the Tyson Events Center is unfortunately cancelled. Advance ticket sales will be refunded automatically to the credit or debit card that made the original purchase. For ticketing questions, please contact the box office at 712-279-4850 ext. 6.
Get inspired for the holiday season at the Annual Holiday Collections Craft Fair. Holiday gift and decorating ideas will be on display throughout the Tyson Events Center for a two-day event from local and regional exhibitors.
Masks are required for all event attendees and vendors.
Additional Ticket Information
Tickets are now available in advance online, or at the door day of the event. Online advance tickets are $4, with no fees. Patrons are encouraged to buy online early to take advantage of discounted tickets and guarantee the session they’d like to attend. Tickets will also be available day of the event for $5 at the door.
Kids 12 and under are free.
COVID-19 Fan Safety
Our priority is the health and safety of everyone who enters the Tyson Events Center. Please review our fan safety guidelines that are in place to ensure a safe experience during your visit.
- Masks are mandatory for attendees, vendors, and staff.
- Attendees are encouraged to buy their tickets online in advance to expedite entrance into the facility, avoid lines, and guarantee the session they’d like to attend.
- This year the event will be broken out into 2-hour sessions to limit venue capacity at any given time.
- One-way traffic will be set up throughout the venue and within the vendor aisles.
- Hand sanitizer stations and social distancing will be instituted throughout the venue.
- All vendors and staff will be temperature screened prior to entering the facility and will be required to wear masks.
Free parking will be available in all lots at the Tyson Events Center. Additional parking is available within the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino parking ramp located at 205 Pearl Street.
The two-day event will be broken out into two-hour sessions each day to limit crowd size. Patrons are encouraged to buy online early to take advantage of discounted tickets and guarantee the session they’d like to attend.
Saturday, November 21
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 22
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.