Trick Or Treat at the Tyson Events Center
DateOct 29, 2020
Doors Open5:00 PM
Ticket PricesFree To Attend
- Oct 29 Thursday 5:00pm
Spectra is excited to announce a community Trick or Treat at the Tyson Events Center presented by MidAmerican Energy Company to take place on Thursday, October 29 from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm inside the Tyson Events Center.
This family-friendly event is free for the public to attend, and first 100 trick or treaters through the door receive a free MidAmerican Energy Company reusable bag.
There will be over 30 different local businesses distanced around the Tyson Events Center handing out candy. Trick or Treating will be one-way throughout the building with the entrance located at the Primebank Box Office. Masks will be highly recommended and sanitation stations set up in multiple locations around the facility to ensure safe trick or treating.
Business who wish to hand out candy contact Meghan Carannante at [email protected].
Additional Ticket Information
The event is free to the public to attend with the first 100 trick or treaters through the door to receive a free MidAmerican Energy Company reusable bag.
COVID-19 Fan Safety Guidelines
In cooperation with Siouxland District Health Department, event organizers have instituted a series of safety protocols for a safe and responsible event, including:
- All employees, vendors, show personnel, and volunteers are temperature and symptom screened upon entrance. All staff will be required to wear masks.
- Masks are highly encouraged to be worn by all attendees.
- Entrances, aisle ways, concourses, and restrooms will all follow directional arrows with one-way traffic;
- Vendor Booths will have a minimum of 20 feet in between booth spaces;
- Increased sanitization of high-contact areas including bathrooms, concourses, concession stands, elevators, and entrances;
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the venue to promote hand hygiene;